Goblin Invasion Goblin Invasion

Good art, story falls short.

The art/animation was impressive but I really didn't find it too interesting of a story. Seemed like the goal was to be funny and I didn't really feel it.

maxvm responds:

Maybe it's because I wrote all the jokes and had to play every audio file at least twenty times... but I might agree with you. Except for the Bandit Captain. You have to at least love the Bandit Captain.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Haha. Oh god...

I was fairly entertained for the whole thing but then he pushed the coffee down into his cup and I started laughing harder than I have all day. That was awesome.

Great job on everything.

Phoenix Wrong gets worse Phoenix Wrong gets worse

Pretty Good

The guitar solo part was funny, but that was about it as far as humor goes.

It was okay, you really could have worked on the sound and making sure it was synced properly, it would have probably up'd the animation rating in my book.

Definately a movement in the right direction as far as the adding a pre loader and such goes.

The Perfect Storm 2 The Perfect Storm 2

Hmm...

The funny thing is, I just about used that exact audio for my latest submission.

I changed my mind last second, what are the chances though?

Nice animation, abrupt ending though I felt like it was just leaving me off for no reason.

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

lol, your obviously not a guitarist

if you want to hit higher notes you go closer to the base of the guitar... the closer you get to the headstock the notes go down. psh... duh.

but yeah, almost what plays threw my mind when I listen to this song :P.

and its not that nobody else had the idea, its that nobody else with any skill would take that much time to make the video.

lol

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

OMG

Madness on Steroids to the max riding a pony while singing the star spangled banner in spanish in a french accent after brushing teeth with a shitstain that was awesome.

Axe Scene = Godlike.

Krinklzzz you just get effing better with every flash.

I am teh jealous.

OMG REVIEW NOT REMEMBERED FOREVER

REBOOT;

omg uber review *has flames*

Hey Demon Hey Demon

Kyandor

"average in my opinion"

number of flashes - zero.

right to critique by saying "it's average" - none

Try making flash before you diss a flash... this is some hard shit.

Miss Dynamite XX Miss Dynamite XX

That... was my favorite... BRA!!!!

roflmfao

hilarious shit.

"Please dont tell me i molested any choir boys"

Sirkowski responds:

You know it!

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

Dont scare me like that

I fucking cried... twice.

Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon

Great Graphics and Animation

Song blew really hard.

Just noticed that you did your guitar frets wrong. the frets do not go higher (towards the headstock) when it plays a higher note, they go lower (toward the base of the guitar)

I noticed (particularly near the ending) that you did that totally backwards and laughed.

Sorry for being a dick but being a guitarist it just annoys the shit out of me when people do that backwards in animations or dont draw the correct hand chords (which you didn't :D)

i'll give it... 3/5