Goblin Invasion Goblin Invasion

Good art, story falls short.

The art/animation was impressive but I really didn't find it too interesting of a story. Seemed like the goal was to be funny and I didn't really feel it.

maxvm responds:

Maybe it's because I wrote all the jokes and had to play every audio file at least twenty times... but I might agree with you. Except for the Bandit Captain. You have to at least love the Bandit Captain.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Haha. Oh god...

I was fairly entertained for the whole thing but then he pushed the coffee down into his cup and I started laughing harder than I have all day. That was awesome.

Great job on everything.

Phoenix Wrong gets worse Phoenix Wrong gets worse

Pretty Good

The guitar solo part was funny, but that was about it as far as humor goes.

It was okay, you really could have worked on the sound and making sure it was synced properly, it would have probably up'd the animation rating in my book.

Definately a movement in the right direction as far as the adding a pre loader and such goes.

Sonny Sonny

Great game, but needs a little tweaking.

This game got me off to an addicting start,

It was a lot of fun but I had some gripes.

The storyline/Game-Length was way too short for me. It left me feeling a void and wanting much much more.

The storyline wasn't a flop, but without a sequal it will become on. I seriously wanted to know what was up with the zombies and what was on the tape.

The storyline kind of took a turn from creepy zombie 'what's going on?' to killing random shamans and some not-too-mysterious zombie lord way to fast.

I think it should have kept more of that creepy beach feel and gone on for at least 5 zones instead of 2, (3 if you count the tutorial ship). the final zone is just grinding on annoying illusions that aren't challenging, but time raping.

Each one can heal and cast a shield and your characters cannot be controlled to use the lightning to dispell if you are a Destroyer type who doesn't know the magic.

It seriously drags on and even though your addicted and want more, it kills the experience for you.

while the game was actually going and the storyline went somewhere the game was way fun.

Japanese-Samurai Ninjas and Shamans really turned me off from the game though.

The Zombie Killer group (ZCPI?) Seemed like an organization that fit into the game, it felt too wanna-be final fantasy for me with the random swords and glowing armor that wasn't from these characters. The Paladin was also too hard and took a lot of grinding to level before you could beat him.

Re-specing was practically part of the game every 3 fights as a destroyer and got annoying.

But yeah this game rocked my socks off for awhile,

I hope a sequal is made but if it is, I pray it's 3 or at least 2x as long as the other one and ties up loose ends instead of cramming in zombie lords and trying to cut the plotline down as to seemed-lazy-ness.

Not that I'm as good as the creators of this game at all but as a player that's how i felt about it..

Also, loved the soundtrack. It managed to not get old after 1000 battles.

Pandemic Pandemic

woooo

addicting!

lol i fuxxed up everyone but west europe.

I guess god said "you guys already got the plague you can servive the pandemic".

what a dick.

great game though, I liked the idea of slaughtering the entire world civilizations.

Mouse fx 2 Mouse fx 2

WOW

Nuff Said

5/5

3rd to last effect was the best

Space Scooter Space Scooter

I was sad

when the part about beating the shit out of aliens and and pizza rolls wasn't in there. I'ma learn to play this one, it's fun.

'Rageous 7 [RD2010] 'Rageous 7 [RD2010]

Inspiring.

I've listened to this a few times a day since I first heard it on Robot Day 2010. It put me into the zone to start writing music again. Thank you.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Anythin' I can do to help Esach

.christ is a computer. .christ is a computer.

That Arpeggio

Sounds a lot like Picnics are fun.

VegetarianMeat responds: